Since 2007, Collective IT has become a leading enterprise solution provider, servicing large and complex environments across industry sectors including government, corporate, resources and utilities.
We are very proud of our 100% reference-able customer portfolio and superior customer retention.
We aim to go beyond the contract, resulting in tangible benefits for our customers.
Capability & Scale
- Proven experience in transition and transformation
- Corporate, government, resources and utilities knowledge and experience
- End to end service delivery incorporating people, process and technology
- ITIL Service Management process industry leader
- Culture of innovation and continuous improvement
- Transparent pricing
- Predictable costs
- Integrated vendor relationships
Flexible & Agile
- Delivery models tailored for the customer
- Contracts that allow for business growth and evolution
- Local management and dedicated resourcing
- Scalable infrastructure, processes and systems
The Way We Are
- We believe in ourselves. We are diligent, professional and do what we say we will do.
- We respect our customers and each other and conduct ourselves with fairness and integrity.
- We strive to add value to our customers, to our company, to our profession and to ourselves.
- We are about teamwork. At the core of our teams are empowered individuals working together to achieve a common goal.
- We honor what we do, value friendship and family, celebrate success and have fun.
Collective IT believes that localized management is the most powerful and effective path to servicing our customers’ needs.
We have devolved decision making capability to local and site based teams. The benefit to our customers comes in the form of rapid resolution and problem solving that is timely and relevant. Our organizational structure reflects our preference for empowering people at all levels and supports development of resilient individuals and teams who in turn are able to focus on delivering exceptional service.
Collective IT partners with industry technology leaders to offer greater integration, scalability, affordability and modernization to our customers.
Maintaining a vendor agnostic position ensures independent and targeted product recommendation and offers the customer flexibility in creating a successful ICT environment. Key partners include Cisco, Computer Associates, Hewlett Packard, IBM, McAfee, Microsoft, Symantec and VMWare.